About Horton Tree Service in the Fort Worth Area
The Voice of Experience in Texas Tree Care
Horton Tree Service was started by Homer H. Horton in 1967 with one truck and a chainsaw. Today the company has a fleet of 150+ vehicles and more than 200 employees. The family business is currently under the leadership of Homer’s sons: Johnny, Danny, Ricky and Tommy. We currently have three generations of Hortons employed, and we are working on training the youngest of us to continue the tradition of quality work and unmatched customer service.
All of our company officers are specialists in their assigned roles and run crews that perform nothing but the best work for our customers, and they can’t wait to help you with your tree project. Meet our team below:
Reliable Work by Reliable People
All of our officers take pride in overseeing nothing but the highest-quality tree work in the DFW area. In addition, we are fully bonded and insured, making certain that your property is protected. If you are in need of expert tree services, please give our excellent staff a call today.
- Johnny Horton: President of company responsible for the daily operations and manages his own division of commercial and residential tree crews serving the Metroplex.
- Danny Horton: Vice president with commercial and residential tree crews serving Wise, Denton, Parker and Colin counties.
- Ricky Horton: Vice president and manager of aerial and pole department.
- Tommy Horton: Vice president and manager of stump grinding.
- Jon Laxton: Vice president and manager of underground operations.
- Myra Hayes: Secretary/treasurer and office manager responsible for financial operations of the company.